Call us on
(03) 9999 7924
The ATO app puts tax and super help in your hand, making it easier for you to conduct your tax and super affairs.
If you’re an individual taxpayer, small business owner or self-managed super fund trustee, you can access tax and super information and tools all in in one place.
What you can do
You can log on to online services for individuals* and:
- lodge your 2014 individual income tax return if you have straightforward tax affairs
- track the progress of your income tax returns for the latest and prior financial years
- view and update your personal contact and financial institution details, and
- view all your super accounts and transfer any of your super into one account.
* To access online services for individuals, you need a myGov account linked to the ATO.
You can also:
- check the individual income tax rates for the current financial year
- search for lost super
- see how quickly you can pay off a tax debt with a payment plan
- search Small business assist to find information on a range of topics or book an after-hours call back
- find out if your employee is eligible for super guarantee (SG) and calculate SG contributions
- calculate fuel tax credit entitlements you can claim on your business activity statement
- determine whether your worker is an employee or contractor for tax and super purposes
- calculate the amount of tax to withhold from salary and wage payments, and
- watch videos and access checklists and other helpful information for SMSF trustees.